In This Video: Listen To How I Demystified Love and “Cracked the Code” Creating the Smart Woman’s Strategy to Find Mr. Right!
- What if... you knew you had what it takes to find the man of your dreams?
- What if... it were just a step-by-step process for you to access that part of yourself that would bring the man just perfect for you into your life?
- What if... you could know exactly who you should be looking for and speed up the process of having him in your life?
- What if... you could finally enjoy that feeling of solid companionship and love that you have been hoping for?
- What if... you knew exactly what to do to create a long-lasting relationship and marriage? ...and totally without manipulation, doing "the rules" and totally being loved for who you truly are?
I'm Angeline Longshore. I know this feeling of wanting to find true love, feeling frustrated, disappointed and worried that I might end up growing old alone. I didn't figure out love until I was 39 years old and losing my fertility.
I was a career woman, successful in that area of my life ( an Emmy nominated television producer, in fact) ... I had all the aspects going for me that I thought a good man would want in a partner and a wife.... But no one ever wanted to marry me.
I attracted men, but not the marrying kind... Not the kind of man that I needed to be fulfilled in a marriage for a lifetime.
I was lonely and frustrated... And I also had girlfriends nearing 40 who were amazing beautiful, successful women, but in the same boat as me. Some of them had given up, resigned themselves to being an independent, successful career woman, and growing old alone. I thought maybe times had changed, and the roles of men and women were too different from what I wanted, maybe all the marriage material men were taken... Or maybe there was just something wrong with me or marriage was not my destiny. All those thoughts would run through my head...
But there was another part of me... that stubborn, successful woman part of me that is always determined to go after what I want and figure out how to do it.
I formulated a step by step plan for myself based on all my research I had done producing tv shows on love, attraction, relationships and also my deep conversations that I had with men and women about their relationships when I was a hairstylist. My waning fertility forced me to get resourceful and quick, and to treat finding a man like finding a job.
So if you are in the same boat that I was, why try to reinvent the wheel so to speak. You don't have to leave your love life up to chance, luck or trial and error dating which can be that lonely road you've already been on.
Check out my program called Mr. Right, Right Now. It's a 5 module audio program with worksheets, and supportive videos.
I have condensed many years of research into a straight forward step-by-step method that will transform how you interact with men and create a direct path to your Mr. Right.
The Smart Woman's Strategy To Find Your Mr. Right
- Demystifies Love
- Reveals The Mistakes Keeping You Single
- Gives You The Tools/Mindset You Need To Attract Mr. Right
- Shows You What Can Be Barriers To Attracting Love
- Guides You Step-By-Step Breaking Down Love Into Understandable, Do-able Chunks
- Shows How To Become The Kind Of Woman Who Will Attract The Type Of Man You Want
- Reveals What Goes On Inside A Man's Head When He's Dating And Looking For A Wife
- And More Based On Love Science, Researched Data, Evolutionary Biology, Law of Attraction, and Positive Psychology